*NEW* Grin Natural Whitening with Fluoride Toothpaste
New Zealand’s FIRST natural with fluoride toothpaste,
empowering consumers’ choice.
Our NEW Grin Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride features four active ingredients: baking soda, propolis, organic sea salt, and sodium monofluorophosphate (Fluoride). These ingredients work together to restore the natural whiteness of teeth by gently removing stains whilst keeping bacteria at bay.
- Made in New Zealand from natural ingredients
- 1000 ppm (the industry recommended strength) of fluoride to this toothpaste.
- Baking Soda helps to neutralise harmful plaque acids and polish teeth
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Propolis and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Paraben and Palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Recycle the tubes through our recycling program
Key Active Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate or baking soda is a salt composed of sodium ions and bicarbonate. It is really effective in removing stains and discolorations from the surface of teeth, which gives teeth a whiter, brighter appearance.
Natural Propolis Extracts
Bees are genius. As well as providing us with delicious honey (and, you know, keeping nature ticking) they also make propolis - a gloopy substance that since ancient civilisation has been recognised for its medicinal benefits. We've included propolis specifically for its antiseptic cleansing properties, just what you want in a toothpaste then.
Organic Sea Salt
Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron.
Directions for use: For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.
Warning: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.