*NEW* Grin Strengthening 100% Natural Toothpaste
Our BRAND NEW 100% natural Strengthening toothpaste delivers not only a thorough, fresh, clean, but is designed to combat bacteria and strengthen teeth naturally with key ingredients; Hydroxyapatite, organic sea salt and Magnolia bark extract.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Magnolia Bark Extract and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
- Recycle the tubes through our recycling program
Key Active Ingredients:
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia bark extract works to control oral bacteria growth and prevent the build up of tartar. This active ingredient comes from the magnolia tree which is recognised for containing several natural, compounds that function as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergic agents.
Don’t let that scientific name fool you - hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
Hydroxyapatite is the best alternative to fluoride and has been proven to provide the necessary minerals to remineralise subsurface areas of the tooth, restoring the enamel to its near natural state, without changing the composition of the enamel.
Organic Sea Salt
Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron.
Concerned about the ingredients that go into the products you buy? We are too – that's why we like to share as much detail as possible with you, so that you can feel comfortable in choosing Grin!
|Calcium Carbonate||Natural abrasives||Mineral|
|Xylitol||Flavour||Birch trees or corn|
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Cleasing agent||Aglucose polymer|
|Spearmint Flavour||Flavour||Spearmint leaves|
|Chondus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder||Thickener||Chondrus chrispus|
|Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil||Refreshing & Toning||Spermint leaves|
|Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) Extract||Breath Freshener||Fennel Herb|
|Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)||Flavour||Peppermint leaves|
|Menthol||Freshen breath||Mint plants|
|Xanthan Gum||Stabilizer, emulsifier and thickener||Vegetables|
|Hydroxyapatite||Natural remineralisation, enamel repair||Natural Mineral|
|Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia) Bark Extract||Natural anti-bacterial agent||Bark of Magnolia tree|
|Organic NZ Fine Sea Salt||Natural cleanser and whitner||Salt Water|
Directions for use: For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.